viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

that girl is me.

There's a girl in my mirror. I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know her. Sometimes I really wish I did. There's a story in her eyes. Lullabyes and goodbyes, when she's lookin' back at me. I can tell her heart is broken easily. Cause the girl in my mirror. Is crying tonight. And there's nothing I can tell her, to make her feel alright. Oh, the girl in my mirror, is crying 'cause of you, and I wish there was something, something I could do. If I could I would tell her, not to be afraid. The pain that she's feeling, the sense of loneliness will fade. So dry your tears and rest assured. Love will find you like before, but when she's looking back at me. I know nothin' really works that easily [..] Oh, the girl in the mirror, is me.
(a veces por éstas cosas extraño la vieja britney spears, adios.)