martes, 21 de abril de 2009

happy bday wifey!

I'm starring at the sky at those stars. And it's funny, they seem about as far as tomorrow. Something is calling me home, me home. And I'm not afraid, no. Cause I can see everything from high above. The Earth is a little place next to my love. I can be strong here where you are. Just look for me in the sky, I'm not that far. Now I know I'm just a girl. Trying to make my way through this life. Now I feel bigger than the world. With your hand in mine ♥.

FELIZ CUMPLE WIFE HERMOSA ♥

la canción de arriba es del trolo de justin ♥ amo esa letra, lástima que es un demo, y lástima que habla de otro amor xD pero you know, igual sos mi wife asi que todo vale y queda perfecto, ya dije todo en todos lados.. pero no podias no estar acá tmb, te amo infinitamente demasiado ♥ y se que lo sabes, gracias por tanto amor y te lo resumo todo poniendote el link de harder, que ahí.. ahí está la posta, te amo mucho mariquela, japi verde!.

http://www.fotolog.com/hardertoescape/20252542

No hay comentarios: