miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

not perfect.

I can make love feel just like heaven. I can be a little devil in bed and even clean and cook your breakfast. But am not perfect. I can take off when you need my time. I can cheerlead for you from the sideline. Whisper in your ear so divine. But am not perfect.. I beg you for forgiveness for all of the mistakes I've made. Be patient with me baby am just trying to make my way. Am not a super hero sorry I couldn't save your day.. But believe me when I say.. That am sorry I couldn't wear your halo. Am sorry I couldn't be your angel. Am sorry I couldn't wear your halo. Am sorry I didn't stroke your ego. Yes baby but I guess wasn't able. Sorry I couldn't wear your halo. I know how to put your mind at easy. I can kiss you for all four season. Surprise you for no reason. But am not perfect.. no. Fall on my knees and pray for our love. Promise not to let anything come between us. How could you let us fall apart all because.. am not perfect.