jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

God Save The Queen.

Cause I use to live In a fuzzy dream. And I wanted to be Like all the pretty people. I'm so stupid. Cause I use to live In a fuzzy dream. And I use to believe In a pretty pictures That were all around me. But now I know for sure. That I was stupid. Please don't try to tempt me. It was just greed. And it won't protect me. Don't want my dreams Adding up to nothing. I was just looking for. Everybody's looking for something. I'm so stupid. Cause I use to live In a tiny bubble. And I wanted to be Like all the pretty people. That were all around me. But now I know for sure. That I was stupid. Stupider than stupid.
-
el día que deje de llorar por todo este tema que ya me tiene bastante saturada, haré una gran fiesta en casa, lo juro. algún día lo voy a tener que superar, la p#ta madre, no puedo creer que todavia me siga doliendo tanto.