jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

ella es mi orgullo.

Hangin' in the hood, givin me the eye. I get the message, why you gotta act shy? Lookin at your light ahead. I can read your mind, you really want it bad. I can tell by the look on your face that your really really really really in to me. Is it me or is it hot in here (burning up, adrenaline rush, can't get enough) Is it really really or am i just imagining (do I want it too much, am i making it up?) I try to ignore you babe, but i keep coming back for more. Just admit it. I know you want it, why you over there? when you could be right here? come and get it, you know i got it, can't you read the signs? why you wasting time? When you could be mine (just admit it admit it) (just admit it admit it) Trying to impress got me actin like a fool, don't want you to see me but i really do, 'cause im the type of girl whose used to playin it cool, if you wanna win me over it's up to you (yeah baby) c'mon and make your move. Is it me or is it hot in here (burning up, adrenaline rush, can't get enough) Is it really really or am i just imagining (do I want it too much, am i making it up?) I try to ignore you babe, but i keep coming back for more. Just admit it. I know you want it, why you over there? when you could be right here? come and get it you know i got it cant you read the signs? why you wasting time? When you could be mine (just admit it admit it) (just admit it admit it) When you could be mine (just admit it admit it) (just admit it admit it) You could be mine. Is it me or is it hot in here (burning up, adrenaline rush, can't get enough) Is it really really or am i just imagining (do I want it too much, am i making it up?) I try to ignore you babe, but i keep coming back for more. Just admit it I know you want it why you over there? when you could be right here, come and get it you know i got it cant you read the signs? why you wasting time? When you could be mine (just admit it admit it) (just admit it admit it) (just admit it admit it) (just admit it admit it) When you could be mine.



y pensar que a mi, al principio ésta cancion no me cerraba del todo, y hoy la amo! jajaja dios ♥ vos si que me llegas al alma mi vida, y estoy tan pero tan orgullosa de vos @@ ojalá pudieras saberlo! jajajaja ojalá pudiera abrazarte y decirtelo, siempre vas a ser mi nena, siempre! amo verte crecer tanto alksdjlsaja *.* te amo ♥

No hay comentarios: