jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

more than just words.

i'm feeling uncomfortable of myself, but not all the time.. just today. sometimes i feel that.. i'm so into you, and you don't care or you don't realize.. i know i'm crazy because of that, 'cause it's not true.. but at the same time, i can't stop thinking 'bout it, i'm scared, 'cause i'm so far away of my own dreams.. i'm always protecting you, i'm always in you.. and i know that's not okay, you don't like it (i think), i don't like it neither, it just happend, maybe you don't say it 'cause.. it doesn't matter, maybe you'll never say it because.. i'm like this, and you accepted.. and that's the problem.. i'm the problem, i have to stop blaming you, it's all on my head.. things are not like that, like i thought, i have to fight my own monsters, kill my own demons, i have to learn to live with myself, i have to stop it.. and live life, i'm always looking the dark side, i'm a fool.. forgive me.
(suckeo cuando escribo en inglés, pero bleh.. lo necesitaba.)